Re: Bear Trap

In a message dated 7/22/99 7:33:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Sorry if anybody got hurt today in the bonds but reaffirms to me systems
 don't work for daytrading.

People who use systems are usually bright enough to know they don't make
money on every trade. I can't see how today's action in bonds sheds any light
on the merits of systematic trading one way or the other.  I know a few
systematic day traders who do quite well.  I'm sure they could care less
whether they made money in bonds today or not.

Chuck