Re: Bear Trap

Robert,

As a intra day and position system trader (I don't trade Bonds) I can only
speak from experience.  My thoughts are this about systems.

There will be sometimes when you win big and sometimes when you will lose
big.  The idea is to be consistent with your system.in your trading.  If my
system could just pick the winners I wouldn't have the time to with write
this.  The only secret I know is to make sure that you have enough money to
handle the bad trades (periods), and not to get bold and think that you have
the world by the tail just because your doing well.

I have great respect for traders who can call their own buys and sells...I
wish I had that gift. I can't trade that way as I'm always second guessing
myself.   I might also add that I do not disagree with anyone who would say
that most systems don't work.  I have found that to be true...But some
systems do work.

I will say this.  I wish my system worked better.   I will also say this,
After 15 years of trading the S&P's, I could use some time off.

Regards to you Robert and to all,

Tom Brun