Ping Plotter

Sorry about the cross post but I thought everyone would be interested. Bob
Fulks told me about a shareware program (only $15.00) that seems to be
really useful for monitoring your internet conditions. It's called Ping
Plotter and you can get more information and/or download it at:
http://www.nessoft.com/pingplotter/alerts.html

I'm in no way connected with the people selling it but the product impresses
me and their support is great. I had sent an e-mail with a question and
received a useful response within a few hours. As we use the net more and
more tools like this become very necessary. Hope this helps someone.

Regards, Randall