Re: Bear Trap

I didn't mean to infer position traders wouldn't be effected by price
shocks. Only that because of a longer view which could mean having bigger
larger risk and larger rewards might be able to whether a price shock
better. We agree on one point there are very few pure system traders on
this list even from traders who believe they are in that category.

Robert