TS4 Wrong version of PowerEditor error?

  Last week I installed TS4 build 21. For the most part, the installation
was successful.
  That is, until now. I created the following function in the PowerEditor,
based on Dennis H's post.

 Y1kDate=
  numtostr(month(date),0) + "/" +
  numtostr(dayofmonth(date),0) + "/" +
  numtostr(year(date),0);

  I used the function in a newly created "system file" in the following
manner.....(simplified example..)

print(Yk1Date);

  I applied the system to an existing chart that was created before
build 21 installation and received the following error message in my
workspace......

"Analysis Technique was created/modified by an older version
of the PowerEditor and cannot be applied in this version of charting.
Please re-save this technique in the new PowerEditor."

My TS4 version# is version 4.04.01 - 3/5/98.
My PowerEditor says Version 4 in the white box as it's loading.

  What's this all about???

regards,
dave