HELP! TS4 Y2K patch, Trendline and "Edit daily" problems

I installed the Y2K patch for TS4 last week and I am now experienceing two
problems.

1.)  When I draw a trendline in freestyle mode it draws correctly,
however when I then try to modify the trendline by extending it to the
right or left, the extension goes off at an angle from the original
drawn trendline.  I have checked all my trendline settings and there are
no "gann angle" or screen angle radio buttons selected and the "use as
default" box is not checked.  This worked fine before upgrading with the
Y2K patch.

2.) When I go into my symbol portfolio, select any symbol to "Edit
Daily", one or two dates of OHLC data will be correctly alligned under
their appropriate headings but then the next date will be misalligned to
the left with the "open data" starting immediately next to the date,
with no space between the date and the open figures; the whole row of
data is shifted to the left.
Then the following one, two or three dates will have correctly alligned
colums followed by a misalligned date.  This happens on all data for the
symbol regardless of whether it was collected before or after I
installed the Y2K patch.

Additional info:
         TS4 build 23
         PIII 450
         128 mb RAM
         Windows 98
         Signal datafeed

Any help or suggestions on how to fix the above problems is gratefully
appreciated.
          Thanks.