TS2000

Hello everybody,

I am new to easy language and would like to know if it would be possible to
write an easy language routine that would tell if the chart you are looking
at has received data in the last 2 minutes, or a last quote received at x
time type indicator. A pop up window indicating no data or some other really
obvious method would be best. The reason I wanted to do this was because
with 2000i if you stop getting data, and it happens both on cable and
internet, it would be nice to be able to tell right from tradestation and
not have to look at the global server to see if things are updating real
time.

Thanks in advance
Dale