Re: FLOOR TRADING REQUIREMENTS?

>I'm curious what are the CME's regulations and costs for someone who wants
>to enter the pits......

Best thing to do is contact the membership department at
312-930-3480.

When I went through it, the process involved completing a
application (which was more comprehensive than my
application for admission to the bar), paying a fee of a
grand, showing up for a personal interview, registering with
the NFA (yep.......fingerprints), attending an orientation
class, passing an exam administered by the exchange, and
attending an ethics class. Hey, fun for the whole family!