Re: Minor TS4 Y2K Patch Flaw

Although inconvenient, you can save the output to a text file and print it
from any word processor. Hope that helps.
Karl

Subject: Minor TS4 Y2K Patch Flaw

>Hello all.
>
>I've recently installed the build 23 patch for TS4. I'm very pleased to see
that it installed without a problem, and as far as I've seen the offline
version gives exactly the same system results as before. Haven't tried it
online yet.

>While the EL implementation of 99 -> 100 for 2000 is a little clunky, at
least it is completely backward compatible. If they'd changed the date to 4
digits, it probably wouldn't have been.

>The concern I have is with the trade by trade listing. Now the dates show 4
digits, instead of 2, which is good. But now, the screen-displayed columns
don't fall under their headings because of the extra two digits. That's a
shame, but largely cosmetic. The real annoyance is that on the printer, the
columns no longer fit on the paper, and the last two columns go missing.
Guess I'll have to use landscape mode only from now on. Arg.

>Changing the displayed font size doesn't help, because the print jobs use
their own independent font size.