Re: The Omega Research 2000i Millennium Tour

"When is RadarScreen going to be modified so that it calculates indicators
the same way TS calculates them?"

Or, said differently:

"Of what value is RadarScreen given that the way it calculates indicators is
different that the way TS calculates indicators?  You are supposed to do
your backtesting with one calculation method and then trade with another?"

Background:  Omega admits that the calculations are different in the two
products (see:

http://www.omegaresearch.com/support/faqs/p01.htm#why_do_some_indicators_hav

You might want to print a copy of this page to take with you when you go to
the conference - just in case they play dumb about the problem.

Does Omega understand that this makes RadarScreen into nothing more than a
glorified quote monitor?  That it makes it useless for tracking
indicator-based triggers?