From: The Funkhousers [mailto:l-funkho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 1999 3:16 PM
To: DGL Group; Omega- List; TradersGroup; Code-List
Subject: Option Trading

I have only a limited knowledge of option trading techniques.  So when
my neighbor asked about the advisability of attending a seminar
conducted by Ken Trester I told him that I didn't feel qualified to give
him a valid response.

If anyone on the list has actually attended one of his workshops I'd
appreciate your opinion about the experience.

Richard Funkhouser