Re: CTA REQUIREMENTS

S.K.

Sorry...better off to contact the NFA directly. Your
response isn't accurate and would not help this poster.

They will have to take the series 3, also take ethics
classes and then fill out extensive forms, be subjected to
background checks, fingerprints, their name and firm's name
posted to all FCMs...In short, it isn't terribly hard or
terribly easy. But if you want to use the CTA after your
name, you gotta do it.

Best place to look is to find the NFA web site [search the
net, it's easy to find].

Best,

Tim Morge
Blackthorne Capital, Inc.