all vendors are not scum

i've never said "all" vendors are scum.....just the flashy system
scammers who look to rip you off and disappear. i have much respect for
the toolmakers, guys like mark jurik, pete from france, chuck lebeau,
dennis meyers, these guys are the ones who provide the tools to build
your own stuff. and now, mark brown and traderware.

TJ

my "heros" are the people who are smart enough to profit from
capitalism

--- Jim <cayenne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyways, vendors are not all scum...although I wouldn't be surprised
to see a follow-up post.