Re: $10,000 daytrade

> -are ya a vendor promoting the next wunder system in currencies? vendor
> bullseye jim's quick congrats made me wonder. sorry, i'm not the
> trusting type, especially when it comes to vendors and this list <g>
>
>     And when was the last time you saw me hawk BE. Not in a very long
time.
My quick post was only to congratulate and encourage. Most everyone I
know online is fixated on the SP.

    There are other daytrading opportunities out besides the S&P.
The CME currencies are a great place to learn daytrading, as well to
find out whether or not one is suited to daytrading. All the lessons at a
fraction of risk of the S&P.

Jim

    Anyways, vendors are not all scum...although I wouldn't be surprised
to see a follow-up post.

    Bottomline, the currency futures offer much to the daytrader. Sorry, I
don't track the NYC markets,
so I have no opinion on the DX.