Re: Summary of comments: NASQAQ 100, SOES

From:           	"Alan  Myers" <a.myers@xxxxxxxx>
> Is there any possibility of ANYONE ever finding out what the truth really
> is?  Not guesses or heresay or survey of traders, but some real numbers?
> What are the real odds of trading success (not just daytrading)?  I have
> never seen such numbers but plenty of guessing or generally accepted
> failure percentages.  I'm talking about numbers that are objective, and
> therefore, probably not from traders.

I remember there was an article some .... 7 years ago from a big firm (must have
been in FUTURES or in WSJ):

they analyzed 3 different account sizes and that was the KEY to success.

small account ( <10k or so)...... 95% + loosers

medium account (>10 <250)...less but still a lot % looser (dunno the number)

BUT: accs over 250had a WINNER ratio of 45%+ !!!

to me it comes down to ENOUGH funds and ENOUGH experience - hardly you
will find a 250k acc which will NOT meet BOTH criteria, as if you have that money
it needed some TRICK to get there (besides the right parents) :-)

so come on...... who got that ARTICLE ??????? its outta there somewhere

rgds hans