Two EL Questions ...

Two Questions:

First: which file do the "generated orders" for the next trading bar
reside in?  I wanted to create an access database of all of my orders
for the next day.  I was hoping that I could run my systems on my
designated markets and then read all of the orders in to my database.
Does anyone on the list know how to accomplish this?

Second: How would I calculate the number of contracts based on a fixed
equity amount and my stop price.  For example, if I used a stop for a
long position which was the lowest low of the last 5 days, and that
price was 116'00 in the bonds.  My entry price in the bonds was 117'16
(one and ½ points or $1,500 in this example) and I wanted to risk $5,000
dollars on this trade, I would divide the 5,000 by 1,500 and arrive at 3
1/3 contracts.  How would I code this in easylanguage.

I thank you in advance for your advice, your assistance is greatly
appreciated.

Andrew
andrew@xxxxxxxxx