ts charts bombs with bad symbol

help!

i tried to chart a  symbol, LMG A, that TS doesn't like.  in fact, it bombs
into a floating point error, and TS has to be shut down.

unfortunately, i have set TS to open the windows from the last session
automatically on startup, so that TS bombs every time i start it up.

is there a way to prevent TS from opening up pages on startup, even though
that's what i have as my option?  i can't change that because TS doesn't
stay up long enough to let me!

please tell me there are some keys i can hold down to prevent the pages from
opening on startup or failing that, has anyone got any suggestions?

thanks,

jh