Re: discipline

> I would be interested in hearing from successful traders on the list on
the subject of whether they feel there is a correlaton between the
discipline it takes to be a profitable trader and discipline in other areas
of life.

> That is, if anyone cares to comment!
>
> Dave

Sure I would love to comment F_CK NO!

in fact i can prove it's the opposite, i do not wear a watch, i roll outta
bed when i feel like it, i am either hours early or never show up at all, i
get side tracked and it can take days to get back to my what i was doing
before i got side tracked,  i fail all written test on purpose because i
despise any type of authority.   i do what i want when i want and never have
a schedule or routine of any repeatable pattern.

however when i lock onto something that takes my interest, i become one with
it and completely consumed, totally beyond my control without a will of my
own.  the markets are the only thing in life that have ever kept my
attention and fascination.   this was not obtained from discipline, rather
from passion.  i love my job and will work for free (food optional).  mb