Re: Y2K Patch: I'm a happy camper

Ian wrote:
> It couldn't have been B21 that was the problem. With B21 the
> March 2000 symbol was shown as, for example, SPH90. After
> expired).

I still think the problem started with having an expired March 2000
symbol (SPH90) in your B21 portfolio when you installed B23. All I can
say is I made sure there were none of those critters lurking in there
before I did the upgrade. After the upgrade, I reenabled the auto symbol
add (I had disabled it a few months back) and let morning update add the
OH symbols. No problems so far.

Maybe someone who has been running B21 with morning update disabled (so
they could collect 0H data without the symbols being marked expired)
will tell us what happens when they install B23. Make sure there aren't
any expired H90 symbols in there before the install.

--
   Dennis