Shrunken screen

Arghghgh...

A while back I posted (below) about a "feature" in TS4 that was
driving me crazy.  I got a few suggestions for how to deal with it,
but none of them worked.  I just ran into it again, and I had to
either discard all changes I'd made to my open workspaces, or else
save the changes and then go resize EVERY window in EVERY workspace.
Grrr.

Does anyone know how to "undo" this squished-screen mode, including
restoring all charts to their original size/location?

Thanks,
Gary