Re:EL Averaging Function

I think the original question was misunderstood. I
think the question is: how do I calculate the average
PRICE of the ticks during a day - on a daily chart?

And the only way to do this (to my knowledge), and I
have not done it myself, is with an activityBar in
2000i. If you put up a daily chart, and choose an
activityBar that adds a cell for each tick, then you
can use the function AB_Average() to get the average
tick price of the bar.