Re:Stumped on Win 95

I know this is off subject, but I am trying to load TS4 on a old 486 and
I have added a second drive to hold it.  The drive is used and not
formatted.  I only have Windows 95 on Cd and can't seem to figure out
how to format the drive.  The Bios sees the drive and Win95 sees it, but
it has no drive letter assigned and I'm lost.  Should I just put the
drive on another computer and let Win95 on borrowed disks format it?

If you can help, please reply privately so as not to clutter the list
any more than I have.

Jimmy