Y2K Patch Marks Contracts Expired?

Omega folks:

I just found an annoying possibility: While trying to copy
out historical E*mini tick data for someone on the list
here, much to my surprise I see that the TS server has now
marked all but the current front month contracts and those
that come later in time as expired. All of my contracts are
marked for saving 2500 trading days before marking them as
expired.

I diligently cleaned and polished my hard drive and
installed the patch this past weekend. I did keep a mirror
backup of everything...but before I think about that, is
anyone else experiencing this? And if it has been marked
expired [Boy, it sure looks expired], is the data gone from
the 'active' copy of the server?

Best,

Tim Morge