intraday volume on the e-mini

Hello all,

I just purchased 18 months of E-mini tick data from CISCO futures, and was
surprised to find that the volume field was not present in the data.  I was
puzzled because the CME releases the volume on each trade for the e-mini in
real time, unlike with other futures contracts.  Anyhow, I also contacted
CQG and Genesis, and they both indicated that their e-mini tick data does
not include volume either.

I am wondering if anyone has several months of e-mini tick data which
includes volume that I could purchase from them, since I can't find this
with any of the data vendors I know of?  CISCO charges $3/month, and I'd be
willing to pay the same.  Thanks.

Dave