TS 2000i

Omega Man,

Are you now on Omega's pay roll? Quick misleading people! The only
reason any 32 bit program would run slower then a 16 bit, is for this
fact; "bad programing".
Bill Cruz had obviously hired the most incompetent programers in the
world. He knows
that most people are easy intrigued with bells and whistles. He is by no

means a dummy.
He is well a where of the fact that 97% of all traders will fail in the
first year. So why should
he worry about the few of us who can make a living trading? He could
care less.
Trade Station 2000i will become known among people who make a living
from
trading as the hobbyists trading program of the ninety. Unless he really

fixes it so people can
really make money with it in real time trading and I hope he does.
I read you smart remarks to a list member; "Did you send it back".
Before you say the same dumb
thing to me, I already sent mine back  If every one does not send theirs

back, do you really think
he will fix it? NO. I am not wasting any of my time with it now. Who
really could use it who
trades for a living? I have made a living trading for over 11 years and
I am not going to loss any money
from a bad piece of software.
So you can stop misleading people anytime. Try speaking the truth.