RadarScreen Help

		I am using this to check for past trending stocks.
		When I apply this to Radarscreen I get mostly zero's or ones
for all stocks.  What is weird is that when I insert the same symbol again a
minute later in radarscreen, the indicator now shows a different value!  I
am using end of day quotes so the price has not changed.  But I now have 2
values indicated for the same symbol.
		Why does it do this?  I have tried changing maxbarsback to
500 with no change.  How can I get it to give me a number that is the same
as what plots in a chart.  The plotted Value should be in the hundreds for
most stocks.

		Thanks
		Jeff

		Inputs: Length(14), ADXLevel(20);
		Variables: ADXVal(0), TrendCount(0), X(0);

		ADXVal=ADX(Length);
		If ADXVal > ADXLevel AND ADXVal > ADXVal[1] Then TrendCount
= TrendCount + 1;
		Plot1(TrendCount);