Re: Prosuite 2000i problems

>>Why don't you ask for your money back?
>>
>>The Omega Man

The issue is not the $530 cost of the upgrade, I don't care for Omega
Research's attitude toward me as their customer. They cause distraction in
my trading business, they cause me to waste time and resources. I expect a
program upgrade from them that I simply install and use like any other
application upgrade.

The other side of the coin is this huge investment I have in Easy Language
(code, books, magazines, video tapes, years of time learning and using,
etc). Obviously, that needs to be maintained for awhile.