Re: PS2Ki WORKS

Omega Man,

I disagree with your statement opf speed from 16 - 32 bits.  There is a speed
increase going from 16 bit - 32 bit software, especially when we are talking
about the Windoze environment.  The main reason is that most of the  function
calls (APIs) made in 16 bit apps have to go through what is called 'thunking'.
This  is a layer of software within Windoze 95 and up that converts the call
from 16 bits to 32 bits.  IF you are talking about running TS 4.x (16 bit) in
Win 3.1. then you will have a great speed advantage, but not a stable one.

John