Ascii Year format in TS4 Y2k

  I'm trickin' out my TS4 with Hashnums now that the patch is here.
  Part of what I'm doing involves creating 5min ascii files from realtime
tick data. One set for my system files to access during trading as
variables and
one set having the same bar construction to load to charts in the evening
to analyze the day's trades.
  This should get me around the bouncing tick discrepancy and allow me
to create adjusted data for my indicators prior to rollover.
  I have not spent the time yet to upgrade form build 19.6 to 21 to 23
as yet. O.K. maybe I should before asking this question but for now, I'd
prefer to get this code right first.
  Ascii file date format is currently the same as what you get
when dumping a TS4 chart to an ascii file. ""07/06/99".

Questions: Is it be necessary to change this to "07/06/1999" for
TS4y2k to read? Is TS4y2k be able to read it? Maybe it's even readable
already before installing the patch. Guess I'll try that too.

dave stanley