prosuite 200i problems

A point of clairification regarding my post of ten points for runinning
ts2k:

I want to clairify that you should run any utilities, and virus scans,
after you close down ts2k global server and charting.  It is unwise to
run Norton utilities or a virus scan simultaneously with prosuite or
ts2k.

Suggestion:  Do HD defrag, run relevant Norton utilitie(s), do virus
scan right after pm markets close, but before evening sessions begin.
Close down ts4 or ts2k briefly to do this. Of course, the right time for
you may not be the same as the right time for me.

Another suggestion:  If you have many symbols comming in rt, you may
want to do HD defrag twice a week, tue and thurs.  Close down ts4 or
ts2k first. For my small number of futures (47 total, 11 active), I do
HD defrag after closing ts4 down completely once a week on wednsday.
This pretty much eliminates crashes during my 5 days a week, 24 hours a
day of rt ts4 data collection.  The defrag procedure is likely to be
important with ts2k for those who bring in thousands of symbols rt.

Peter is phoon@xxxxxxx