Re:Prosuite 2000i problems with GS crashes

I am not really having any problems with crashes anymore, however I save
my workspaces during the day if I have made changes and most importantly
I go to GS and run nightly procedures every so often especially if I see
anything odd in charting.  I run NT4 so it is easy to restart charting
and GS with no reboot, but I don't like to loose data.  I may loose data
running nightly procedures, but so far I don't see any loss and
certainly not like when you crash.

Jimmy