Fw: Tom Jackson

Since I switched to entering the opening trade at a limit order the trades
have gone pretty much as he lists them at his site: www.dallasdaytrader.com
. His theoretical results figure in $25 commission and $25 slippage.
Obviously there has been very slippage on the winners, but the losers I have
experienced anywhere from 0 slippage to 1 full handle - probably averages 2
to 4 ticks on all losers.
I started in April and am up about $4k on one contract, the last 3 weeks
really did a number on the account.