Re: EL help second request

> Question-- can I use "drawing objects" from  inside of a "System" such
> as "Tl_New" and could you give a simple example?
>
> Or is this restricted to use in Indicators only?
>
> I am using TS 4.

yup, they work fine. also the text functions. use the function wizard
and the online help to get the syntax right. see the trendlines
automatic indicator for examples.

simple example:

MyTrendline = TL_New(Date[10],Time[10],Low[10],Date[1],Time[1],Low[1]);

creates a trendline starting at the low 10 bars ago and ending at the
low 1 bar ago. you have to set a var equal to the tl_new statement to
make them work. there are a ton of tl_* commands to set the properties
of the trendlines. go to help / contents / function library to read
about them.

--
   Dennis