RE: RE: Prosuite 2000i problems

Do you leave the Global Server up 24/7 or do you shut it down after market
hours and restart it around 7:30am EST?

The reason that I ask this is because the most up time that I can get out
the GS is about 2-3 days with out a crash if it is running 24/7.

If I shut the GS down after hours and restart about 2 hours before the
market opens, it appears that there are less crash problems.