Re: Tom Jackson

I do. A lot of his trades are sell/buy on the open. As you know the open can
be very volatile, and I suffered a lot of slippage until I wised up and
managed my open. IOW I now wait until the open and then place a limit trade
at the opening price. The market has left me behind only once since starting
to do this. Then I place an OCO order to either get stopped out or sell out
at target. Then you don't have to worry about it the rest of the day.
However, before 3 weeks ago he had never had 4 losing trades in a row. In
the past 3 weeks he had 2 streaks of 4 losers in a row. I'm kind of watching
it to see if the system is breaking down but am hanging in for now.