LFG broker (tops or leo web system)

Anyone have any experience trading through Michael Connor, who
brokers for LFG, and what your opinions are on using the leo
web or tops electronic trading system with LFG. I've been quoted a
decent price for commission rates, but don't know how the fills are,
I don't want to get bashed on my fills, just to save on commission
rates. I want to stay away from a discount desk and would rather find
a very fast executable electronic trading platform. Thanks in advance
to any responses

Matt Andrews