TS5 showing wrong open in SBV9

On my TS5, October Surgar is showing an open of 5.35 on my machine but the
first data tick (Edit > Close) is 5.55.  The 5.35 print doesn't show up
until 8:32:20 -- the 20th print for the day.  TS5 should show an open of
5.55 (first print of the day)?  My broker says the open was 5.55.  TS has
not been turned off for the past 7 days.  This is important because I use
these numbers to verify fills -- especially in NY.

I'm wondering if anybody else using TS5 latest patch 2b has this problem?

Brian.