Can't add NQ to portfolio?

This weekend I finally added the new Nasdaq 100 E-mini symbol (NQ) to
my TS4 Symbol Universe.  I forgot to add it to my Portfolio.  When I
tried to add it this morning, I discovered I *couldn't*.

If I edit the Symbol Universe and search for "NQ" under Category:
Future, Exchange: All Exchanges (or CME), the Symbol Universe finds
it and says it's under the CME exchange.  If I edit the symbol, it
displays just as I would expect.  Everything looks OK.

But when I try to add it to the Portfolio, it doesn't find it.  If I
enter the symbol NQ and tell it to Add with Auto detect exchange, it
says "The symbol you selected is not in the symbol universe, yadda
yadda, specify the exact exchange."  So I specify CME and hit Add,
and it says "The symbol NQ is not listed under exchange CME and
category FUTURE in the symbol universe.  Do you wish to add it
anyway?"  I've been nervous to add it, since it IS already there.  I
don't want to hose the universe any more than it already is.

Finally, if I enter NQ as the symbol and hit the Lookup button, the
server hangs.  Great.  That'll teach me to do this during market
hours... :-(

Help??
Gary