Re[2]: TS2000 Holiday Bug

Yes this is a bug, but if you go to  View | Chart Options,
On the Symbol Tab Uncheck Show empty intraday trading periods.

Your data should no longer chart showing Monday.

The first dawn of smartness is to stop trying things you don't
  know anything about----especially if they run to anything
over a dollar.

Sentinel Trading
rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx