Re: lock for TS2000i code ?

sorry gary, but diamondlock has been busted for about a year now.
remember ThE ViZiT0R? he was selling unlocked codes some of which were
diamondlock protected. there's no absolute security against any cracker
who's determined and beyond the reach of the law (and believe me, this
guy is :))

TJ

not an endorsement for cracking, but just the reality of the deal that
is nothing is safe once it leaves your hands

--- Gary Fritz <fritz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
The most secure solution I'm aware of is the DiamondLock product from
Doug Deming