Re: A Thought for the 4th

>I think history will find President Clinton judged as a great president.

You've got to be kidding?! How can you equate this draft dodger with George
Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson and both Roosevelts? All of
the above have made great personal sacrifice for this country in times of
crisis or have made a distinct impact in shaping this country. What has
Clinton done for this country that stands out? If anything, he ranks on the
lower tier of American Presidents, among such men of distinction as Van
Buren, Harding and Coolidge. Go back college and take American  History.

If there is any event that stands out, it is this bull market we're in. And
I doubt that any economist will argue that Clinton is responsible for it. If
anything, this bull market is directly related to the economic recovery that
started out in 1991 (before he was elected....and which he is recorded as
saying during the 1992 election campaign as the worse economy since the
Great Depression).