Re: Hyperfeed 2000

I've been using hyperfeed for 2 months. It first was not
very reliable, and would sometimes not update for
as much as 5 - 10 minutes. I received a patch for the Hyperfeed
software, and since then it was been very stable
and I have been able to trade off of it just fine.
I don't think I have lost a connection in over a month.
I use earthlink with a 56K V.90 Zoom.

I trade SPY 5 minute bars using your Vel wrapped around
a %R with a a CFB lookback for the oscillator peak and
use an XMA filter to trade on the side of the trend.

Thanks,

David