Jack & Jill

any of you {past or present} TS2000 users getting high blood pressure over
Omega's latest bedtime stories?

"...the Omega Research ProSuite 2000i offers perhaps the most advanced
support available for developing, testing, and implementing trading systems
and technical analysis of the markets."
Sal Ricciardi, PC Magazine, May 25, 1999

"...(TradeStation 2000i) is the best product on the market for a system
trader. The Quote Windows are very good and it has been improved on
tremendously. RadarScreen 2000i and ProSuite 2000i allow you to add
indicators to the Quote Window, get alerts real-time and for anyone who
wants to go into systemized trading, it allows them to completely automate
their trading system, including electronic order entry. RadarScreen 2000i
has added the ability to insert indicators into the quote window which can
have real-time alerts without having to create a chart for each individual
symbol. Now you can put an indicator on a vast array of symbols all at one
time in one big swoop."
Samuel K. Tennis

"TradeStation 2000i adds flexibility to my trading. It also has more
features that were missing in 4.0, one of which I like is to look forward in
time. 2000i allows me to do that - calculate forward - because the money to
be made is in a forward way, not in the past. It also has RadarScreen which
I love. It is the ability to get quote sheets or spreadsheets with
indicators applied and then having alerts applied to that. I think the most
useful features of ProSuite 2000i is the RadarScreen 2000i, which is a
phenomenal piece of software and I think will become an even more phenomenal
software in the future ...and the flexibility and the ease-of-use in 2000i -
it's much smoother, much more intuitive. In fact, everything I thought of
and tried is already in it and works the way it should."
Sunny Harris

"...absolutely buy TradeStation 2000i and then perhaps move on to the
ProSuite. For someone who is more experienced in trading, I just think that
2000i is just the best product. I did have previously another product and
there is a big difference."
Betty Mann

"I use TradeStation 2000i, RadarScreen 2000i, OptionStation 2000i - the
whole works.  The biggest help in TradeStation 2000i is designing systems
and strategies that are going to allow me to look at past history of the
market and see what patterns have occurred in the past and project those to
the future to see what game I'm playing. Basically, if I'm looking at a
pattern that is 70% profitable, I know that would be a good place for me to
place my money in the future. As far as OptionStation 2000i, I use it to
identify the most profitable option position to initiate. RadarScreen 2000i
is great because you can take all the things from a TradeStation 2000i
screen one at a time and show the highest probability entry positions at any
given time all day long."
Doug Allen

"TradeStation 2000i has allowed me to be more accurate and make more
objective moves, rather than taking my personal gut feeling and emotions. It
has taken that element of the market and allowed me to make more accurate
and systematic decisions."
Taylor Erickson

"Omega, you've done it again, my wish list has be fulfilled! The ProSuite
2000i is a giant leap ahead of anything I have seen and is the envy of my
professional trading office. I can now monitor the whole market with my
RadarScreen 2000i and the custom indicators and know that I won't miss a
thing. With the new SystemBuilder I can build trading systems in half of the
time and have them back-tested and fine-tuned with cleaned data from the
HISTORYBANK service.  I love the ability to connect to the Internet for data
and it is so fast, I can't believe it's from the Internet...I wouldn't trade
without it."
Bruce Tandy

"I can see the difference in the user friendliness aspect of the new version
2000i."
Larry Averitt

"I tried every piece of software available and the only software that met my
needs and allowed me to develop trading systems and back-test them and to
program in a language that was easy to understand and useful to me was
ProSuite 2000i."
Ralph Bisenius

"I think that Omega Research ProSuite 2000i is definitely the best product
on the market."
Drew Sands

{from Omega Research NewsOnline - Volume2}