Re: Omega's YK2 patch

Mark,

You are right, who would buy or keep 2000i if this patch
really works. I am sending my copy of 2000i back, what a
piece of junk. I ran it on a PIII 500 Mhz with 256 megs of ram.
The data still came in slower then TS 4.0 on a 468 Mhz PC and
2000i still locks up a few times each weeks, along with other problems.
I hope this YK2 patch is not just a patch, but a fix for TS 4.0.

If anyone applies the Omega Y2K patch to
TradeStation 4.0, they will have to check 'Format Price Data' and make sure
there are 4 numbers for the year. If the data is from 7/01/91 to 6/30/99, you
will have to insert the dates like this 7/01/1991 to 6/30/1999. Otherwise, it
just
decides to display the full available amount of data. I Think it would be
the same for SuperCharts user.

Recent Medical Research Results;
Yesterday, scientists for health Canada suggested that men should take a look
at
their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that
revealed
the presence of female hormones in beer. The theory is that drinking beer makes

men turn into women. To test the finding, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer
each.
It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively
without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think
rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong.
No further testing is planned.