From: jdfo <jdfo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 1999 1:10 PM
Subject: ELA unlock code

Hey guys,

 I should have stated my message differently.  I also know there is a code
available, but try obtaining it, and better yet, try obtaining it free!!!

I sure would love to obtain the code myself, for many reasons, one of which
is I have an indicator that  I developed and coded  and now can't get into
it.  Should learn not to fool around with my indicators late at night while
entertaining myself with a martini.

Regards,

John