LeoWeb upgrade issue

Someone recently asked if anyone had experience with the new
version of LeoWeb that is now available. I just want to point
out a potential issue with the upgrade.

If you run at either 640x480 or 800x600 with LARGE fonts, the
program window may not fit fully on your screen. Support tells
me they are aware of the issue and are working on it so this may
be addressed in the future.

Overall, the new version looks good and I would like to use it,
but I do run at 800x600 using large fonts and don't want to change
everything to accommodate it. Therefore, I uninstalled it and went
back to the old version.

Tom T.