Re:Day trading losses

Robert I think this is only the begining.  There will be more of these
stories than the press will want to report.

The SEC should require that all day trading be done from a ground floor
location.

Jimmy

Saw a TV show about Day Trading on UPfront Tonight. He lost $200,000 in
one
year and made 120 trades a day. Geez makes me tired to even read that
the
guy made $30,000 a year. Now the is going to file a lawsuit to get his
money back. I hate seeing that kinda thing the blamers not taking
responsibility for their own actions. Says he should have not had the
opportunity to do that to himself.....pleeeeeeeeease.

Robert