Omega Website

Has anyone got any problems with the omega website, www.omegaresearch.com? I
went there and that fucking website crashed my computers 5 times today. I
get this message every time:

    Invalid VxD dynamic link call fromVWin 32(05) + 0000119E to device
"0002", service1
    Your Windows configuration is invalid. Run the Windows setup program to
correct this problem.

1st time it happened was a shock. Tried to reach the website a 2nd time,
figuring that the 1st was an aberration. 3rd time to confirm. 4th time to
demonstrate this to a friend. 5th time on a different computer. That fucking
website crashed both computers. What are they trying to do? Read my hard
drives?

I'm running Win98 on both. Any one has a clue to what is going on? Any
solutions? This is the only website that did this to me.