work placement semester

Hi all,

I study Computer Science and Business Studies at college in Konstanz
(Germany) and will begin my first work placement semester in some months
with a German Company.
I expect to do the second  work placement semester (October 2001 to March
2002) in the USA or England.
My knowledge of  technical analysis using TradeStation, EasyLanguage, C++
(DLL), Delphi is good. I also speak English and  would like to get a job
using these skills during the semester in the USA.
Can anyone provide me some information about companies employing foreign
students with these skills?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Yann