Re: S&P cash around 1230-1250 today

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Carroll Slemaker wrote:

> Yes, $SPX,  IN_X0, and $PREM were all seriously in error from about 12:30
> EDT to 12:52 EDT.  (I'm on Signal cable feed.)

Me too. Is the data on other feeds OK, or was this a source problem?

> Did anyone, perhaps on a different data vendor, get correct values for S&P
> cash during this period?  If so, could I please get an ASCII file of the
> correct data?

If there is good date from other feeds, is there any way the
Signal/DBC(BMI?) folks could get a copy of the good data?  Perhaps some
kind soul could post an attachment for the list, or to a web page. (MB,
where are you when we need you :-) Unfortunately, tick data should be in
TS format :-(.

Thanks, in advance...

Larry